I am completing my path in printed materials. Who approves my Pathways education?

Your vice president education (VPE) is responsible for approving your education whether you are working in printed materials or on Base Camp. When you are completing your path in printed materials, your vice president education can track and validate your project and level completions on Base Camp. Be sure to communicate with him or her each time you complete a project and again when you complete each level. When requesting level completion, let your vice president education know if you would like a printed copy of your certificate. He or she will be able to access your certificate of completion, which can be emailed to you or printed. If you do not have a vice president education, communicate with your president or secretary.